Friday, October 12, 2012

For Sigmar!

Or whatever god is appropriate!

Just finished this guy as part of a commission. He is for a game of D & D and will have a wizard joining him shortly. I am trying to play catch up on some commissions while also getting started on some more Plaguebearers so I can get the painting guide for them done. This guy was fairly quick and easy as far as commissions go, now I just have one more single model and the grand daddy of commissions that has been on a slow burn for awhile now; a heavily converted Necron Tomb Stalker.





And in other exciting news there will be a step by step painting guide for my Maximus figure in the November issue of Wargames Illustrated



I am told it will be out around the last week of October, so be sure to pick up a copy. I cover every color with high resolution pictures for each step.

Until next time,

Tyler M.

1 comment:

  1. Is that the Avatars Of War mini? Very nice work on him!

    Cheers
    Dave

    ReplyDelete