Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Building a Better Typhus: Part 3


Time for part 3 of my quest for a more dynamic Typhus. I have finished some of the basic sculpting work, basically repairing the arms, and have started to set up some of the more complex work.






And here is my attempt to hide the putty work through some color manipulation.


Here is a better look at the shoulder pad. 

This has always been one of my favorite things from the art work that they left off the model. The horn is from a Plaguebearer and the teeth are also from the horns of a Plaguebearer (the one with antlers). I still have to sculpt the "jaw" and the rest of the mouth. The smaller teeth will most likely also be donated from some plaguebearers and I am pretty sure I am going to add the "impurity" seals to both of his shoulder joints that he has. I sculpted a vent where the moth goes because the longer I look at the artwork the more it looks like that's whats there. I will probably paint it with a slight glowing effect.

Until next time,

Tyler M.



1 comment: